Who are we?
Eficode isn’t just an IT consultancy. Since 15 years we focus on the technical side of Agile and Continuous Delivery - the art of delivering working software quickly, safely, and sustainably. Our aim is to become the DevOps leader in Europe by sharing our knowledge and building communities. Eficode is more than 300 experts strong, operating across the Nordics and Western Europe.
We want to be a magnet for the best and brightest people in software. That’s why we work with cutting edge technologies as well as being a dedicated open source contributor. It’s also why our culture is so important to us. We believe in open communication, flat organization and cross-company collaboration. These are the promises we make to each other every day.
About the Position:
Eficode is currently looking for individuals with Devops experience and that have a passion for improving software development processes. The primary responsibility of this role would be to advance our customers' software delivery methods and thus help them to improve their competitiveness. You will be developing, optimizing and implementing continuous delivery solutions along with novel test automation for various customers. Positions are available in the following Eficode's locations: Helsinki, Tampere, Amsterdam, München, Düsseldorf, and Frankfurt.
The versatile nature of our client work assignments will provide you with opportunities to utilize your extensive programming and tooling competence. You will also get a chance to investigate technologies you aren't familiar with and seek to provide the best outcomes for their use.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will actively seek answers and solutions to our customers' questions and challenges, then can communicate and implement them effectively. As an important part of supporting our customers, you will help resolve problems, provide DevOps guidance relating to tooling, processes and ways to improve the development lifecycle.
We would love to hear from you if you...
- see yourself as a very talented and tech driven DevOps Consultant
- are looking for a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- have a “getting things done” mentality and approach problems with a pragmatic attitude
- enjoy an informal, but professional atmosphere
You will need to have...
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or other relevant discipline
- Very good understanding of and experience with DevOps way of working
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or experience in Dev and Ops
- Good understanding of software engineering principles
- Hands-on experience with setting up and using CI / CD pipelines
- Knowledge of multiple languages, such as JAVA, Ruby, Python and Bash
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud, such as Azure and AWS
- You’ve worked with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab
- Agile/Scrum coaching experience and several years of Consultancy experience
- Experience with Monitoring tools
Other skills we are looking for...
- Teamplayer, self-starter
- Preferably German speaking, if not fluent in English is a must
- Enjoys working with teams and individuals from different cultures and countries
- Good communication skills
- Able to coach other team members
- Enterprise awareness
- Intercultural awareness
- Easy to work with
What you get back...
- Competitive salary and benefits - we take good care of you!
- Flexible working hours
- Tech device of choice
- A nurturing learning environment and working with some of the smartest people in the DevOps world
- Personal development, certifications, unique projects and events
- A warm and welcoming company culture - at Eficode we love our people :)