Do you wish to be on the forefront of taking the software industry to the next level? Eficode ROOT is a world leading DevOps platform solution aiming to do just that.
We’re growing fast and need help with (technical) sales support, onboarding our new customers and daily operations management. In this role you’ll coordinate closely with Eficode sales, our operational teams and our customers to ensure that everyone enjoys a smooth ride to the next level of software development. The role can include coaching our customers on DevOps practises as well. We’re happy to customize the role based on your strengths and areas of interest.
You have a technical background or are enthusiastic enough to spend time learning and understanding the concepts behind DevOps. Your strengths include working with people and technology while making sure that teams have the best possible support and up to date information to meet their deadlines both on Eficode side and our customers’ side.
A note from your future team: In Eficode ROOT we believe in continuous development and it’s our number one goal to improve every day. As a team we communicate with each other about our work tasks, but don’t forget to switch off and talk about all things from cool technologies to the latest hot topic - how to best organize the most epic pre-christmas party of all times. While working with Root you get to learn about software tools and their usage from a world class team (Atlassian partner of year Devops 2018-2019), additionally you get to work with cloud and application support teams.
We appreciate the following skills but we don’t expect you to know all of it:
- Understanding of software development processes and tooling
- Technical background or motivation to learn fast
- Agile practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- ITIL practices
- Strong people skills
- Experience in helping teams meet their goals
- Customer service attitude
- Presentation skills
- Good spoken and written English skills
As an Eficodean you will get:
- Weekly trainings in various topics set up in the comfortable lounge of our Kamppi office and remotely.
- ePassi benefits such as the culture and sport benefit, to use for winding down from work by for example going to the movies or going to your favourite sport hobby.
- Lunch benefit (available in certain locations) (p.s we have a lot of really cool restaurants nearby our office at Kamppi)
- Several club activities such as the gamers club that gathers monthly to play their favourite board or video games and various clubs engaging in different sports activities (including spectator sports) :)
- Laid back atmosphere with amazing colleagues!
For more information about the job, contact email@example.com. Apply latest 2.12.2019