Eficode is looking for an Atlassian Expert to join our talented team, so that in the future we can create even more exceptional business for our customers with the help of Atlassian products and services.
As a part of your daily work you get to improve our customers’ competitiveness by developing and implementing Atlassian products into their software processes. You will also get a chance to give trainings and share your knowledge on the best approaches to solving each unique customer case. Sometimes you need to look deeper than the surface, by working out the SQL database behind the Atlassian, and sometimes it’s all about that indexing.
This job is located in either Helsinki or Tampere, Finland!
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Knowledge on Bitbucket, Jira, .JSD and Confluence
- interest in agile methods in software development and test automation
- good English skills, Finnish is a plus
- work experience from the field of Atlassian consulting
- initiative and willingness to learn
- ability to work in a team and create team spirit
- knowledge of test automation tools (e.g. Robot Framework, Cucumber, and Selenium)
- knowledge of CI tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- programming skills, preferably in Atlassian plugins
- Scalable systems and how to scale Atlassian stack (JIRA Data center, Bitbucket Data center, Confluence Data center)
- scripting skills and experience (e.g. Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl and Ant)
- deployment and environment automation tools experience (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- experience of cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean, OpenStack etc)
- knowledge from virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
In Eficode we put emphasis on development and training. Every Friday you have a chance to share the latest tips, tools and technologies with your colleagues. You have the freedom to organise your work so that it suits you the best, starting from your working tools, flexible working times and ways of working.
Come join us, and skyrocket your learning curve with top notch colleagues and interesting customer cases by sending us your application and CV via the link below by Sunday 10th of November.