Eficode and Praqma are now joining forces and changing the world of software, with nearly 300 professionals across the Nordics and Europe.
Together we at Praqma and Eficode have a strong collaborative culture and invest heavily in developing our people. We are currently looking to hire DevOps Engineers (consultants) to our Oslo, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Aarhus locations.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate and consult with some of the leading businesses in Scandinavia. Our business model is not like your average resource consultancy, we pride ourselves on providing consultants with deep expertise as engineers, but who also come as part of a team.
About the way we work
We're not just an IT consultancy. We focus on the technical side of Agile and Continuous Delivery - the art of delivering software quickly, safely, and sustainably. Our aim is to change the world by sharing our knowledge and building communities. We want to be a magnet for the best and brightest people in software. That’s why we work with cutting edge technologies as well as being a dedicated open source contributor. It’s also why our culture is so important to us. We believe in open communication, flat organization and cross-company collaboration. These are the promises we make to each other every day. Our clients are ambitious, want to improve, and are actively asking for us to help them. We help organizations sharpen their axes, and we believe there is no better way to build a career.
Our employees go on to build excellent professional reputations. We want to give our people every opportunity to achieve their full potential, and to change the world along the way.
Skills and experience
The below list of skills is wide-ranging and we are not expecting people to be expert with everything. We’re looking for skills in one or two of these areas, coupled with ambition and curiosity to learn some of the others. In each area the technologies listed should be seen as examples not exclusive requirements.
- Containerization and Virtualization: you may be experienced configuring Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, VirtualBox or VMware.
- System Administration: you may be experienced at managing a server park based on Linux, Windows or in the cloud with AWS, Azure or OpenStack.
- Commercial Cloud: you may have experience working with the services of one or more commercial cloud providers - AWS, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Build Automation: you may have set up build systems using Jenkins or Go.CD together with Maven, SBT or Gradle
- Version Control: you may be skilled managing SW in git , ClearCase, Mercurial or Subversion, together with artifacts in Nexus or Artifactory.
The successful candidate(s) will join one of our teams in Sweden, Norway or Denmark. We have interesting and challenging customer assignments waiting for the right people, and a wealth of support and experience to draw on from the other Praqma and Eficode offices across Europe.
For more information about the role, please contact Mike Long for Oslo at firstname.lastname@example.org, Christian Pendleton for Gothenburg at email@example.com, Alexandru Chiritescu for Stockholm at firstname.lastname@example.org and Adam Henriques for Copenhagen and Aarhus at email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!