We’re on the lookout for talented IT students/graduates at the start of their career who thrive off variety, problem solving, and discovering new technologies.
DevOps is an exciting mix of automation, problem-solving skills, and people management. What is the most efficient way to create software in a complex scenario?
In practice, you will play a role in helping customers in their DevOps transformation journey so that they can outperform their competition. What this means may change week by week. Working as a consultant is far from boring! You’ll have the freedom to shape your career, too.
Understanding Agile methods and DevOps practices will be to your advantage, but you don’t have to have previous work experience in DevOps to succeed in this role.
At Eficode, we have always put a huge emphasis on learning by doing and learning from colleagues. This translates to weekly internal trainings about the latest technologies from world-class experts.
In addition to bottomless eagerness to develop your skills to the next level and grow your career, we are expecting you to be analytical and have good problem-solving skills. We value all knowledge relating to virtualization, scripting, test automation, DevOps and Cloud services.
Successful applicants will have relevant IT-studies at a stage where you could work min. 2-3 days per week. We will support your studies by offering support through our thesis group’s as well as one extra week off after graduation.
Possible projects and tasks may include:
- Help customers deliver products continuously
- Build pipelines that enable fast software development
- Implement environments in the Cloud
- Automate testing to improve product quality
- Perform DevOps audits to assess companies’ maturity
- Improve software development and delivery in every possible way
This position will offer you:
- Work experience at a world-leading DevOps consultancy organization
- Work with big names or Agile start-up customers
- Learn something new every day!
- International career opportunities across Scandinavia and Europe
- Helpful colleagues, clubs, Friday breakfasts and Friday saunas!
We really look forward to hearing from you! Please send us an application or share your LinkedIn profile with us via the link below. What’s more, we’re fascinated to see your code: point us to your profile on GitHub or similar if you can.
Did you know that Eficode was chosen as Tivi's Company of the Year 2019? Tivi is Finland’s leading tech magazine. DevOps and great UX is fueling our growth story, so come join us!